Kallpa Generación has 2,923 MW of installed capacity and supplies 24% of the Peruvian electricity market thanks to its three hydroelectric plants and four thermoelectric plants. In addition, it has a processing plant and a fractionation plant for the production of hydrocarbons from natural gas. It is part of the Inkia Energy group, an energy group with presence in nine countries in Latin America.
- Integration of Operations, Safety and Environment, Maintenance, Inventories and Purchasing processes.
- Implementation of Risk Matrices, registration of IPERs, risk assessment and its relationship with processes maintenance.
- Implementation of the operational processes of logbook and shift report, failure report, maintenance plan and reports to the regulator.
- Implementation of the Root Case Analysis process with five whys methods and decision trees. li>
- Asset management diagnosis based on ISO55000 and identification of needs and process implementation roadmap in IBM MAXIMO EAM.
- Implementation of IBM MAXIMO EAM with the asset management process model for power generation companies which includes the integration of operations, maintenance, safety and environment and logistics processes.
- Integration of maintenance, operations, security and logistics processes into a single platform to ensure that all information corresponding to asset management is unified and available for the issuance of global reports and indicators.
- GAS operation: issuance of an integrated daily report that shows energy production, consumption < span style="font-size: 14px;">fuel, available time of assets (with reserve and without reserve) and also unavailable time (planned and unplanned stops), in addition to showing the compliance factor of the dispatch program, the maintenance carried out during the operating shift and the important events reported.
- HYDRAULIC OPERATION: issuance of an integrated daily report that shows energy production, times each generation unit, compliance factor of the dispatch program, level of flow used and turbined, the maintenance carried out during the operating shift, as well as the important events reported therein.