Smart Fleet allows you to communicate a vehicle to a database under an M2M scheme in a simple, secure and low-cost way; only the OBDII diagnostic port of the same is used.
- Real-time location of all vehicles in a fleet on maps.
- Simple fleet management by groups or individually.
Assigning different users with different levels of access.
- Private access to own accounts.
- Tracing and recreation of routes.
- Historical information of routes and activities.
- Reduction of gasoline consumption.
- Reduction in CO2 emissions.
- Improve the driving culture and use of the vehicle.
- Fleet investment protection.
- Timely detection and prevention of risks due to driving habits.
- Reduction of operating times.
- Reduction of maintenance costs.
- Reduced fuel costs.
- Reduction of visit times.
- Reduction of downtime.
- Measurement of key indicators.
- Reducción de accidentes automovilísticos.
- Sudden acceleration
- Dry braking
- Points of interest
- OBDII disconnection
- Stoppage time
- Permitted times
- Engine failures
- Sudden variation of gasoline
- Daily activities
- Real-time location
- Route on map
- Gasoline consumption
- CO2 emission
- Travel times
- Distance travelled
- Operating costs
- Prog maintenance
- Fleet Management